Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!!







Happy Labor day to all!! I am supposed to be taking today off but as usual I am working on making great prim goodies for all my buyers. I am almost ready to wrap up fall designs and have already begun our christmas line...



Good News for all our buyers we will have a christmas catalog this year!! I am so excited and am in the process of getting everything set up and to the printers.. YEA!!!
It seems strange to have snowmen on my patio in September but we sold over 200 large snowmen last year and I want to be prepared this year.. I sure did not like sanding in 20 degree weather... BRRRRR...
Our wholesale business has really taken off and thanks so much to our shop owners who took a chance on us and our merchandise we can not do this with out you and truly do appreciate you all.



We will be offering about 10 different standing snowmen and lots of ornies! Candy canes, wreaths and lots and lots of origional designs. I just cant wait to get started.



No comments:

Post a Comment